Flag USA

Flag USA
Long may it wave

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Monday, October 10, 2016

Trump Performance Called Disastrous

I must be honest:  Your Musical Patriot decided other activities would be better for his mind and soul rather than watching a debate involving the highly unqualified, impertinent, rude, and salacious Donald Trump.  So I read a book by an African-American doctor and listened to organ music instead. I was happy as a clam.

Fortunately, the Internet allows me to see just what I need to see to make up my mind about what happened.  Following the link below will begin to give you some idea of the tenor and content of the event.  (Whatever her relatively minor faults might be, I feel sorry for a former First Lady and Secretary of State having to participate in something like this.)

America can and must do better.  To wit, see my notice at the bottom of this post.


Trump Performance Called Disastrous


Musical Patriot in Transition

As we go into the closing weeks of this very long and excruciatingly painful election season, it is time for this blog to transition (back) to a forward-looking blog, one which tries to be constructive in building a better and more just United States of America.  I believe the U.S. to continue to be the best hope of the world, if her people's better natures can be harnessed.  I am looking forward to this change in focus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism