King Donald

King Donald
America’s first king since George III?

Flag USA

Flag USA
Long may it wave

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Musical Patriot Continues

Announcing New Blog Address

The Musical Patriot is pleased to announce a new blog and host at the link shown below.

Late last week, Google, host of the blog you are now reading, sent out a notice to bloggers indicating that bloggers (in the United States) were now responsible for making sure they were in compliance with a European Union law.  This was something I was totally unprepared to do for two reasons.  First, I had no way of knowing just what the law said.  Second, and most important, as an American citizen I have no obligation to defend or even obey any foreign law while on U.S. soil.

But beyond all that, I became very concerned if such a law as the European Internet privacy act were to be accepted, other measures attempting to tie the hands of American bloggers and bloggers everywhere could follow.  Thus, my stern warning to Europeans to immediately stop accessing this blog.

Now, I am glad to say I have at least a temporary solution.  The fix is represented by the link below.  I I now have a new blog and host.  The new host is handling this issue much better than has Google.

So, I hope you will join me at the new blog, no matter your nationality -- including very much those in European nations.  This welcome will continue to be extended warmly until ill-informed (even if well-meaning) bureaucrats again act to enforce inappropriate restrictions on Internet freedom.


New Blog Address

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism