Flag USA

Flag USA
Long may it wave

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Monday, June 02, 2014

Summer Is a New Opportunity

Early June is a time full of promise.  To some "June is bustin' out all over."  To those in the far north it may be a chilly and windy time, though less cold than January, say.  In the southern hemisphere the official start of winter is close and autumn is drawing to a frosty close.

Since I am in the northern hemisphere let's experience an atmosphere of hope and newness for a moment.  In years past summer has brought freedom bus rides and lunch counter protests.  A few years later there has been police brutality -- or Sammy Davis, Jr. hugging Richard Nixon -- take your pick.

Now, we have the opportunity for another kind of summer.  Before the pundits completely take over our country with a projected Hilary Clinton/John Ellis ("Jeb") Bush race, let us prepare ourselves (legally and non-violently) for the coming crisis of finance and confidence.  I have spoken of this coming crisis before. Most recently, this has been written of in The Crash of 2016, by Thom Hartmann.

I see my duties now as reading as much as I can, posting here, and getting my own financial house in order. Beyond this, I see myself developing some specific to-do lists relating to how to survive and how to help others survive.

As you can see I am a bit ambitious.  For now, I am listening, watching, waiting, and trying to cooperate with reality.

N.B.  The close of the season has been a busy and hectic time for me.  Things are easing now, and among other summer-time duties, I hope to continue posting here.  It is apparent to me that a new day is indeed coming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism