Flag USA

Flag USA
Long may it wave

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Communication Regarding Benton Harbor, Michigan

Sent to Michigan Economic Development Commission on April 19, 2011


Dear Sirs:

According to news reports, the governor of Michigan has been given the power to appoint managers who may declare a city a failed municipality and then eviscerate the power of the elected officials. The reports say this has already been done in Benton Harbor.  I find this granting of dictatorial power most inappropriate.  There are other ways to handle a problem of this kind.  Thus, as a life-long ardent supporter of the American system of government I must stand up for our way of life by boycotting all products made in Michigan.  I will be advising my friends via phone call, letter, and Internet of my decision.

As a former resident of Michigan this decision is most painful and I don't take it lightly. However, I cannot abide any assaults on our democratic form of government. Thus, I feel good about my decision to boycott products of Michigan. Naturally, should this law be over-turned I will be glad to end my boycott and will advise my friends to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism