Flag USA

Flag USA
Long may it wave

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Friday, January 01, 2010

A Time to Rest and Gather Strength

Dear Reader,

On this the first day of the new year, I find myself needing to re-gather strength having been fighting an infection for several weeks. While the end is not yet in sight, I am making progress and know good health will return before too long.

As I have been resting I have been reading and attempting to gather encouragement from numerous sources. How fortunate I am to have access to a wonderful civic library as well as a personal library! Next to music, books are my greatest passion and source of inspiration.

I have just started reviewing some important information and wanted to rush the reference to you so you, too, may examine certain documents and gain insights and feel encouraged. After I have had a chance to go through the documents I will have more to say.

The information I refer to is from the We the People Foundation and the documents include the Articles of Freedom adopted at Continental Congress 2009 (see elsewhere on this blog). First, I am reading a statement from the Foundation giving an interesting history of the formulation of the idea and then the work leading up to the Continental Congress held this past November. I was proud to stand as a delegate nominee to this important Congress. Later, after going through the Articles themselves I will have more to say.

In 2010, this blog will celebrate its fourth anniversary. The past three years and seven months have been rich in experience and meaning. The new year promises to be a pivotal year. It may be another difficult year as persons become clearer about the choice they must make now. I wish fortitude to those who are working to restore a fully-functioning Republic to these shores.


See this link for further information or simply click on the title above.

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDATE/Update2009-12-19.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism