Flag USA

Flag USA
Long may it wave

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Civil Wars Looming?

Here is one of the most important articles I have seen recently. Certainly I strongly urge you to read it and act accordingly. I have been doing a fair amount of checking into the world-wide economic crisis. The article linked below is an excellent summation of the current status of things. Particularly troubling is the assessment of the situation in the U.S. with the presence of so many guns.

I do not wish to be an alarmist. At the same time, I don't want people to say later I did nothing to warn my fellow citizens of danger. There is one thing I am absolutely convinced of: the current world-wide economic crisis is extremely serious -- worse than we are being told. This is not like a normal "downturn." There is not going to be a standard "recovery." It is going to take much, much work to make the economy solvent and sound again. I believe many people in government know this, but are hoping somehow things will "blow over." This is foolish thinking.

So again, there is no need to panic; that wouldn't do any good, anyway. However, simply going along blithely in an unconcerned fashion is, to me, the height of irresponsibility. So you can read and be informed. As the aphorism says, Information is power -- now more than ever.


http://www.truthout.org/022709F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism