King Donald

King Donald
America’s first king since George III?

Flag USA

Flag USA
Long may it wave

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Liz Trotta Apologizes

On May 26, Fox "News" commentator, Liz Trotta apologized for her remarks the other day joking that she wished both Sen. Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden could be assassinated. (See post and video below.) Her apology which I have seen on YouTube seems sincere. However, I'm not sure a simple apology is sufficient inasmuch as the comments were made and made over a nationally cablecast TV show.

At any rate, in the interest of completeness I present the Trotta apology as transcribed by < Politico.com >:


"I am so sorry about what happened yesterday. In a lame attempt at humor I really just fell all over myself in making it appear that I wished Barack Obama harm or any other candidate for that matter. I sincerely regret it and apologize to anybody I’ve offended. It’s a very colorful political season and many of us are making mistakes and saying things we wish we hadn’t said."

A petition advocating the firing of Trotta is up on Care2 Petitions and has garnered some 12,000 signatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism