Flag USA

Flag USA
Long may it wave

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Monday, May 06, 2013

Truth That Won't Give Up

I continue my research into the events of September 11, 2001.  As I continue to read the works of Prof. David Ray Griffin, and seeing the facts from different angles, it becomes quite clear indeed that a truly thorough and independent investigation has never been done.  This for an event that so transformed the world, sending thousands of Americans into harm's way and shriveling civil liberties at home. 

There is so much to say about this subject and Griffin has said things so well it seems superfluous for me to cover the same ground.  In time, after I have been able to digest the information I may be able to put more of my own stamp onto the subject.  But for now I highly recommend the books of this most dedicated and careful researcher and author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism