Flag USA

Flag USA
Long may it wave

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Changing Times

As events develop in the world and in my own life, I find myself amidst changed circumstances. Readers here will notice my frequency of posting is down this month. With new work obligations I have considerably less free time. Unfortunately, this web log has suffered as a result. However, it is also true that national and world events have been moving at an even faster pace. Often, important events have occurred which have been reported with sketchy details. Some stories I would not have even reported on due to insufficient information. An example of this wwas the report the Obama administration had been warned about impending problems with the national health care web site months before its launch. I am considering issuing a call for help on The Musical Patriot. I have not made a final decision. When this decision is made I will let everyone know. For now, it is clear that the importance of the issues facing us deserves careful treatment. I enjoy opining, but it has always been important to me to do so only with the backing of at least some facts. More later. Stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism