KEEPING TRUTH ALIVE

KEEPING TRUTH ALIVE

FACTS NOT FASCISM

FACTS NOT FASCISM

Say “No” to Fascism

Thank you

Thank you to all readers who have supported this blog through the past Season. Your continuing interest is gratefully noted and means ever so much. Best regards, TMP.

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Returning soon

 Vacation having come to an end, I will be returning to posting soon. I appreciate your patience as I got some much-needed rest.

I want to continue focusing on the larger picture, while filling in the details. And details there are aplenty.  I want to continue focusing on the larger picture, while filling in the details. And details there are aplenty.  Most important to me is the direction the world and the United States are going in. It seems to me we are on a dark and bumpy road much of the time. However, there is increasing evidence that the road is progressing toward a brighter future, one with more justice, and with truth valued exceedingly more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to "The Musical Patriot." Moderation is used on this blog to help prevent spam and other inappropriate messages. Please complete this form so your comment may be processed for possible inclusion on the blog. Thank you for being a reader of "The Musical Patriot!"

Featured Post

Bill Clinton Warns on Rising Nationalism

Rush Link -- Bill Clinton on Rise of Nationalism